Content Management System Basics
All your website content (meaning text and presence of photos etc) will be editable by being built into a content management system. As a user on the system you will be able to:
- Add, edit, or delete text on your website pages.
- Add or delete photos on your website pages.
- Change the URL or location of your website pages.
- Add new pages to your website (this may require help from Innovation Simple).
- Users will be able to search the website for content.
- Create other users on the content management system that can add or edit content as well.
Screenshot of CMS Interface
All your blog content (meaning text and presence of photos etc) will be editable by being built into a blog content management system. As a user on the system you will be able to:
- Create, edit or delete blog posts.
- Change the URL or location of your blog posts.
- Administer all blog functions.
- Users will be able to search the blog for content.
- Blog Home Page: The blog will have a home page wherein most recent blog posts may be displayed in chronological order or other content can be developed for such page.
- Categories: The blog will have categories wherein Client can categorize blog content in any imaginable category.
- Blog Posts: Blog posts are assigned to a blog category and can be viewed by looking through the blog category. Blog posts are displayed chronologically in the category.
- Link your blog to your social media profiles so that posts on your blog make it to those social media sites as well.
Screenshot of Blog Interface
SEO Features of the CMS and Blog
Innovation Simple blogs are the base for effective SEO for some of (but not limited to) the following reasons. Our Utah SEO clients have benefited greatly in search engine rankings and overall Web reputation from utilizing a blog interface.
We tell the internet that you have added content to your blog and then they will come visit, index, and publish it.
One of the main things that search engines look for is the freshest content. Blogs allow for the in an unmatched way.
Blogs allow for the quickest growth available, which gives more search engine credibility.
Blog allow you as the Client to add content quicker and more easily.
This will allow frequent users of your website to easily recognize when new content is added to your website.