Mar 6, 2012
Your Niche Business Needs Expert Web Design
The Importance of a Niche
In every industry, whether it be entertainment, medical, or clothing, it is almost 100% necessary that you develop a niche for your business. It’s aggravating to see so many commercials on TV that say the same thing over and over again. “Please buy my stuff. I’m awesome.” No you’re not. You’re boring, and I just saw your copy cat’s advertisement a few minutes ago.
To grab someone’s attention is an art and a science that isn’t easily mastered over night. It takes patience. It takes research. It takes listening to the consumer and understanding just what in the world people want today and how they want it presented to them. Most of all, it takes an idea that is unique to the industry; something that no one, or at least not many people, are doing.
The successful niche businesses I’ve seen on TV or online have seemed to take advantage of expert niche business web design. In their design, they have touched on important issues that competitors have ignored. They specify what their customers need rather than what they want.
Niche Business Web Design Components
The Internet is the world’s new living room. That’s where everyone is just hangin’ out. We have become so adapted to the Internet, that it’s becoming harder to find websites that spike our interest. So what’s the key to good niche business website design? What will help a small business or organization stand out and fight their way to the public eye?
A professional niche business web design should tackle these key questions:
- What is the goal or purpose of the website or the design of the website?
- What does the business want users to do when they land on the website?
- What can be done to make the website seem personal?
- What can be done to breed trust with the website users?
- What can be done to make the website sell or convince?
- How can this website convert visitors into leads?
- What are the unique selling points of the business?
- What are the typical hesitations that prospective customers may have when visiting, and how can those concerns be resolved?
Take a look at a few of these websites. Each one has an edge on the competition. They tell the consumer right on the home page why they are different and why their products or services deserve attention.