“The business enterprise has two and only two basic functions: Marketing and Innovation. Marketing and innovation produce results; all the rest are costs.”
Father of Management Theory
- Vision Statement: Turn marketing into a science and change the way the businesses view marketing, as a science that can be mastered.
- Why Statement: Prevent businesses from spending money on under-performing marketing practices.
- Make marketing the most valuable, profitable and important part of our client’s business.
- Be catalysts in building the world’s most scientific and highest performing marketing models, methods, and tools.
10 Core Values:
- Author Simplicity – we will author simple tools and solutions that our clients will want to use.
- Act Like Owners – we own our position and our sphere and never need to be told how to own it.
- Stay Passionate – we are passionate about our work or we don’t do it.
- Build Systems – we will never let the same problem happen twice.
- Drive Scientific Innovation – we hire the world’s best problem solvers to make marketing better.
- Customer Experience is Paramount – we are dedicated to focusing on the customer everyday.
- Make Marketing Minds – we make marketers out of everyone we hire and interact with.
- Use Robust Communication – we will communicate in a robust and clear manner.
- Protect Accountability – we we live by an accountable system to our clients and co-workers.
- Be Humble – we will reward and operate based on a “the greatest is the servant of all” mentality.