What Does PPP Mean?
Pay for Performance Advertising, or PPP, is a term used in marketing to define a pricing model whereby a marketing agency creates advertising campaigns and promotions to convert the maximum number of new leads or customers and gets paid for its work only when a new lead or a new customer is passed on to the advertiser.
In this application and subsequent interview(s), Innovation Simple will review your business and evaluate whether we can handle all or portions of your marketing with all of the risk being on us.
What Criteria Do We Use?
- 5-Factors of Marketing Equation™
- TAM / SAM / SOM (market opportunity)
- CAC / CLV (marketing metric)
- Top Line Revenues & Margins (business metric)
- And much more...
What Usually Happens?
- We give you a score and assign you a tier:
- P1 - Services w/ Performance Platform
- P2 - Services w/ Performance Milestones
- P3 - PPP w/ Stipulations
- P4 - PURE PPP