Where are your servers?
A lot of customers and prospective customers ask us where our hosting technology is located. Is it in your house? Is it in Utah? These are great questions. Over the years, our servers have been located in a few different places. However, we have found a home for our technology in a data center back east.
We are always aware of the best data centers and hosting environments avaialable today and we feel that we are in the best data center we could be in. We have a lot to offer in regards to hosting and are very proud of our hosting technology and data center. For those who want some info on our data center, here is some more information:
Network Uptime 100%
The redundancy of our network is multi-tiered with N+1 internal elements. In addition, we have a redundant chassis allowing which allows any device to fail without interrupting data connectivity on the network. We have direct connectivity with top Tier 1 bandwidth providers: AT&T, Savvis, Verizon, Level3, and Sprint. This allows us to provide maximum connectivity and the fast web hosting that we provide and promote.
- Redundant Fiber Entrance expandable to 1840 Gigabits/sec.
- Multiple Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to DC1.
- Fully Redundant Cisco 6509 Sup720 Distribution Switches.
- Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to each rack switch.
- Cisco 2960 48 Port 10/100 rack switches.
- 24x7x365 manned.
- Multiple closed circuit TV security cameras, covering all entrances and data center space.
- Site entrance controlled by electronic perimeter access card system.
- Facility remotely monitored by 3rd party security company.
- 2500 kVA utility power feed
- ASCO Closed Transistion Transfer Switch
- Multiple Kohler 1250 kVA Diesel Generators
- Kohler Generator Paralleling Switchgear
- Multiple Powerware 9315 500 kVA UPS
- Liebert PDU Units
- Multiple Liebert 20 and 22 Ton Upflow AC Units