Aug 11, 2008
As people are using their computers more on a daily basis either for work or for fun here are some shortcuts that will assist you in finding things faster.
Here are some keyboard tips when using a Firefox browser.
- Ctrl+T opens a new tab
- Ctrl+W closes a tab
- Ctrl+Page Up and Ctrl+Page Down navigate through tabs
- Ctrl+L selects the address bar
- Ctrl+K selects the search box
- Ctrl+H opens the history sidebar
- Ctrl + B Bookmarks
- Ctrl + J Downloads
- Ctrl + + Zoom in
- Ctrl + – Zoom out
- Ctrl + o Zoom reset
- Ctrl + Shift + T Undo closed tab
- Ctrl + (1 to 8) Select tab 1 – 8
- Ctrl + Enter website.com
- Shift + Enter website.net
- Ctrl + Shift + Enter website.org
These are just some of the shortcuts that will help when using your computer when you have Firefox as your browser.