Aug 8, 2008
When going into business there is some things that every business owner has to think of and that is what are you going to offer to the public. It is best to find problems that people are having and make a solution or find the solution and market that to the public. There are also some questions to be thinking about when finding exactly what you are going to sell.
1. What is your expertise?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. Do you have a favorite pastime that you enjoy?
4. Have you ever volunteered anywhere and did you learn anything from it?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Have you ever been recognized for any award?
7. Do you have any specialized education ( crafts, knitting, sailing, etc.)
8. Do you have any medical experience or knowledge on illnesses?
9. Have you ever gone through a challenging experience and come out of it? Share your knowledge and story.
10. Do you collect anything?
These are just some questions you can ask yourself to start brainstorming on different ideas.